Travel with us - West Sikkim...🏔🚞

Here we go again.. a few time back I posted a blog regarding North Sikkim Tour plan...I should let you know that this tour plan is not made entirely by me... I travel along with 14 other people and each of them have contributed in a way or the other to the tour plan. So let's start.....

Here is a brief flowchart plan for you guys:

It is a 7 day tour plan(including 2 days of train journey from Sealdah to NJP and back to Sealdah)

Train(1)

NJP-Gangtok(2)

Chhangu/Nathula Pass-Gangtok(3)

Gangtok-Okhrey(4)

Okhrey-Hilley-Barsey(trek)(5)

Barsey-Bermiok(6)

Bermiok-NJP(Train)(7)

Sealdah

You shall reach Sealdah station in the morning so I am excluding the last day.


Below are some pictures of the above mentioned places:


Gangtok








  Chhangu







  Okhrey







Hilley







Barsey(Rhododendron Sanctuary)









Bermiok



Hope you guys will like the plan. I myself will be hopefully going to West Sikkim this month from 13th to 20th April following this plan. People going to Sikkim after 7th April shall need Covid19 RTPCR test (mandatory).



For more information check out the Sikkim Goverment Website
(link below)...Bye!!!😁😀

Sikkim Government Website link https://sikkim.gov.in/


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Travel With us:- Sikkimese Cuisine

Add These 11 Indoor Plants To Your Room Immediately